Please click one of the buttons below to Read Full Post, Videos, Photos

Mumbai: Ever since her debut in Barfi!, life has been a whirlwind for Ileana. She is neck-deep promoting her next, Happy Ending. With Main Tera Hero and Phata Poster Nikla Hero, Ileana has made a mark for herself in the comic genre. “I didn’t want people to conclude that I am just good for serious roles. I wanted to do something commercial. But it was never a conscious decision of choosing comedy films; the roles that came my way seemed very interesting.”
When asked if she connected to the character she plays in the film, that of a writer who writes about love but doesn’t believe in it, she says she did. “I used to be commitment phobic at one point in time. Being in a relationship didn’t make me happy. I had a feeling that the minute I would be in one, it would drag me down. But now over the years, my thoughts have gradually changed. I guess everybody goes through that phase.”
When asked about her alleged beau Andrew Kneebone, Ileana remains tight-lipped. Only a while ago she took to social media and flaunted a big rock in jest, which sparked off engagement rumours. Andrew, who is an Australian photographer, recently sent a box of goodies on her birthday, thus making it “very special”. When asked about it, Ileana says, “I have never spoken about my relationship. If someone is special to me, I will go out and walk the red carpet with him and I have done that two years ago. I am incredibly clear of what I want to do. Yes, personal life is a major chunk of who I am but I don’t have to necessarily talk about it. I don’t feel I owe an explanation to the media or the audience.”
Ileana Hot Photos (CLICK HERE)
Tags: Ileana latest news, updates, Ileana new upcoming movie details, schedules, projects, movies list, hits and flops list, Ileana new movie title registered, Ileana latest photos, stills, gallery, Ileana next cinema news, Ileana multistarrer movie, Ileana gossips, Rumours on Ileana, Ileana Controversy, Ileana wiki, wikipedia, Ileana biography, Ileana filmography, Ileana awards list, Ileana new look, Ileana Unseen Rare Photos, Ileana fake records, Ileana remuneration
Related Stories:
Deccan Chronicle - 2 hours ago
Ileana revealed that she related to her commitment phobic character as there was a point in ...
Royal Monastic: Princess Ileana of Romania - Ancient Faith ...
store.ancientfaith.com/royal-monastic-princess-ileana-of-romania/
Princess Ileana's commitment to Orthodox monasticism in the latter part of her life, as Mother Alexandra, has left the royal seed of Orthodox altruism planted on ...
61PI07 Ileana Commitment HIV/AIDS 21May - Cuba
www.cubadiplomatica.cu › ... › At the UN General Assembly › 61 Session
Statement by Mrs. Ileana Nuñez Mordoche, Permanent Representative of the Republic of Cuba at the General Debate on agenda item 46) “Follow up to the ...
Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) Honored For ...
responsibility.org/.../congresswoman-ileana-ros-lehtinen-r-fl-honored-he...
WASHINGTON, DC - Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) has been ... for her outstanding commitment to fighting drunk driving and underage drinking.
Soul Runner: A Novel of High Adventure
books.google.co.in/books?isbn=1448686709
Jon Guenther - 2009 - Fiction
“Not a bargain, Ileana, a commitment. I help you and you promise to consider coming back with me to the United States.” “This is my home.” “I know that but what ...
Web based security constrained unit commitment system ...
www.academia.edu/.../Web_based_security_constrained_unit_commitme...
Searching... Web based security constrained unit commitment systemmore. by IoanIleana. Publication Date: 2006. Research Interests: Internet and web security.
About Ileana - Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
voteileana.com/ileana-ros-lehtinen/
As one of Congress' leading supporters of the State of Israel, Ileana is committed to fighting Islamic extremism overseas while providing much needed ...
A Companion to Mario Vargas Llosa - Page 289 - Google Books Result
books.google.co.in/books?isbn=1855662698
Sabine Köllmann - 2014 - Literary Criticism
daughter Ileana and a handful of idealistic volunteers. ... fascinated by Brunelli's passionate commitment, but even more so by Ileana, and joins their fight.
Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States: ...
books.google.co.in/books?isbn=1623767512
Bush, George - 1990
Let me click off a couple of examples as to why Washington is so impressed withIleana. She's an effective teacher with a longstanding commitment to quality ...
|
|
Tweet |
|




No comments: