Film News

Telugu Reviews

Movie Stills

Gossips

Actress Photos

Box Office Collections

» » Anne Hathaway Gets Emotional About Her Haters On 'Ellen'

After her win at the 2013 Oscars, negative articles about Anne Hathaway -- for whatever reason -- surfaced on the Internet. (Here, here...

Please click one of the buttons below to Read Full Post, Videos, Photos



After her win at the 2013 Oscars, negative articles about Anne Hathaway -- for whatever reason -- surfaced on the Internet. (Here, here, and here.) Well, she saw those articles, and she sat down with Ellen DeGeneres to talk about how she handled the cyberbullies in an appearance airing Thursday.

After accidentally stumbling upon a story titled "Why Does Everybody Hate Anne Hathaway," the 31-year-old actress told Ellen:

"I listened [to the bullies] at first. I couldn't help it. You try to shut it off, and I couldn't ... and then I realized why I couldn't is, I hadn't learned to love myself yet. I hadn't gotten there yet. And if you don't love yourself when someone else says horrible things to you, part of you is always going to believe them." 

Thankfully, Hathaway told the talk show host that she's now at a place where she's comfortable with who she is, and won't let the haters bring her down:

"As Matthew McConaughey, my 'Interstellar' co-star would say, 'I just kept living.' And it's been a really cool journey. Maybe not every minute of every day, but way more than I used to, I have a tremendous amount of love and compassion for everyone else, and best of all I have it for myself."

Hathaway expressed similar sentiments in a recent interview with Elle UK. She told the magazine:

"I’ve realized that I don’t need validation from anybody. At all. I’m not sitting here now worrying, 'What do you think of me?' With all due respect, you seem like a lovely lady, but I don’t need you, or anyone else, to like me," Hathaway said. "And that’s so liberating. It’s a big reveal, man."

Anne Hathaway Gets Emotional About Her Haters On 'Ellen'
Huffington Post‎ - 14 hours ago
After her win at the 2013 Oscars, negative articles about Anne Hathaway -- for whatever ...
This Anne Hathaway Interview Will Probably Cause Hatha-Haters to Think Twice
Celebuzz‎ - 13 hours ago
Anne Hathaway: I Fought My Haters With Love (VIDEO)
Gossip Cop‎ - 15 hours ago
Anne Hathaway Talks Fighting her Haters With ... - Celebuzz
www.celebuzz.com/.../this-anne-hathaway-interview-will-probably-cause...
13 hours ago - But as I watched her interview with Ellen DeGeneres today, ... ThisAnne Hathaway Interview Will Probably Cause Hatha-Haters to Think Twice.
Anne Hathaway on 'Ellen': How I Fought Haters, Bullies ...
www.gossipcop.com/anne-hathaway-haters-bullies-ellen-degeneres-show...
15 hours ago - Anne Hathaway talks about haters and cyber bullies on "The EllenDeGeneres Show" in November 2014. Watch video.
Anne Hathaway on how she overcame the haters and ...
www.couriermail.com.au/.../anne-hathaway...haters.../story-fnihm6nt-1227...
4 hours ago - Hathaway told Ellen DeGeneres she was searching the internet one day before stumbling on an article entitled “Why does everyone hate Anne ...
How Anne Hathaway Deals With Haters | E! Online
www.eonline.com/videos/227969/how-anne-hathaway-deals-with-haters
11 hours ago - How Anne Hathaway Deals With Haters. The "Interstellar" actress talks about being cyberbullied on "Ellen." Listen in. Share. 0. Share. 0. Tweet.
Anne Hathaway on Dealing With Internet Bullies
www.usmagazine.com/.../anne-hathaway-responds-to-internet-bullies-i-h...
16 hours ago - Haters gonna hate, but Anne Hathaway loves herself. The Oscar winner stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday, Nov. 6, where ...
Anne Hathaway Gets Emotional About Her Haters On 'Ellen'
viragomag.com › VIRAGO WOMEN
12 hours ago - By Lauren Zupkus After her win at the 2013 Oscars, negative articles about Anne Hathaway -- for whatever reason -- surfaced on the Internet.
Anne Hathaway puts her Hatha-haters on blast - SheKnows
www.sheknows.com/.../anne-hathaway-talks-internet-bullies-on-ellen-i-h...
15 hours ago - During a recent appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Anne Hathaway revealed how her haters have actually changed her life, for the ...
Anne Hathaway Talks Fighting her Haters With Love on 'Ellen'
lockerdome.com/6884222589880641/7127621305767700
Anne Hathaway Talks Fighting her Haters With Love on 'Ellen'. Posted by November 6, 2014, 12:16 pm * Kendall Fisher * 0 comments I'll be the first to admit it: ...

About Unknown

Admin and C.E.O: Ajay Ejjada
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply

Trailers